Westbank Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners will help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a trade secret or brand, commercialize an invention, or maintain your competitive advantage, we have intellectual property services providing practical recommendation and effective and efficient services to clients.
We have experts well-versed in different aspects of intellectual property law. By helping clients maximize the value of intangible assets, intellectual property services increase the possibilities of securing a competitive business advantage.
The services we provide in Intellectual Property law consist of all those which are considered necessary so as to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement services. Our professionals could provide opinions about patents, industrial designs and trade-marks. To be able to register intellectual property within the United States and Canada, your application would be prosecuted and prepared by experienced trade-mark and patent paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates all over the globe, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is experienced in the groundwork of patent applications in your particular technical field.
Our Intellectual Property services can assist our clients in the maintenance and commercialization of their intellectual property assets. The suggestion would be formulated so as to meet client goals as the strategic business goals of clients would always be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits will ensure the right protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation will include appropriate employment policies and agreements, ample agreements along with independent contractors, proper and consistent use of trade-marks, and general assistance concerning the steps needed for the control and ownership of intangible assets, comprising trade secrets. Services include the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to sell, acquire or license intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of different other agreements, such as distribution agreement, end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement and confidentiality agreement, connected to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our intellectual property litigators enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend or assert the rights of clients before all levels of provincial and federal courts about whatever and all aspects of trade secret, trade-mark, patent and copyright law. The interests of clients would be represented with sound methods for solving disputes efficiently and, if required, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf